[guispeak] Re: A place to get Vista 64 bit

  • From: "Virgil Cook" <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:39:19 -0500

When I bought a new computer in the fall, I asked Freedom Scientific whether
they would support Vista so that those with SMA's could switch.  Then in an
e-mail, FS advised waiting at least a year before upgrading to allow time
for thorough debugging.  The person sending the e-mail wasn't clear whether
he/she was talking about Microsoft or Freedom Scientific having to debug.

Date: 28/01/2007 13:12

Date: 28/01/2007 13:12