[guispeak] Re: A perplexing problem

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 06:43:18 -0500

George and Jerry,

I tried to duplicate the problem but cannot.  I wonder if it might be that
some search bar has been nadvertantly installed on the system.  or that some
application has changed things.

Is this the regular search box with multiple tabs or is it something
different with a different name?
Johnnie Apple Seed