[guispeak] Re: A perplexing problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:38:19 -0000

Hi Jerry,

I have more than a sneaky feeling that the answer lies in
the Registry, which as you know, is a real hornet's nest.

I've tried Googling, but was struggling to find the right
search words.

I wonder if it might be an idea to join one of the Microsoft
User Groups?  I've found them to be very good.

George.