[guide.chat] you got that wrong Daren

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:25:46 +0100

Don't you keep up with the news Darren, David Cameron  has yet again done a U
Turn. That idea for the roof etc with the bra has been scrapt and both cups are
being used now to save water . Once they are filled that should give us enough
water for the next ten years.

Malcolm.

Hi Carol,

I really hope that you've bothered to wash these knickers you are trying to
sell!

Didn't they use one of your bra cups to make the millennium dome in London.

I heard the other cup is now one of those massive sliding roofs at a football
stadium.

Love Dazzling Darren, more funny than even Jimbob. xxx