[guide.chat] why we need to eat our Chocolates

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:12:35 +0100

to all choclate lovers

enjoy

The Rules of Chocolate

If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count
as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot
car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your
appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one
place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you
can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories
are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect
themselves.

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous? Because no one
wants to quit.

Put eat chocolate at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at
least you'll get one thing done.