[guide.chat] when i go quiet on here

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:06:08 +0100

To my dearest friends, when i go quiet on here, it is because so much is
happening or my bad head will not write, no thinkable words to say or lots to
do, my granddaughters birthday on same day as yours phyllis, made you both a
card, she will be three years old, searched high and low for a fibre optic
dress, it took forever, i was trying to get her one for christmas, anyways
found it now, it is lavender colour, the skirt part is in lots of layers of
netted chiffon and the fibre optic lights flash on and off, it takes one
battery, the top part is type of satiny silk with diamontes and has puffed
short sleeves, i bought her a pink pram with shopping tray underneath, you
cannot have a pram without a doll, so bought her a baby doll with lots of
accessories like baby bottle, dish, spoon fork, potty etcetera.
My daughter and little grandson came, i let our carol hear him speak to her on
the telephone, haven't a clue what he says, he sounds exactly like bill and ben
the flowerpot men, he is one year old and loves quavers, his health is improved
and has put two pounds on, as you know he was very poorly from several bouts of
meningitis and on drips and his weight dropped, so thanks to your prayers he is
on the upward path.
My doors are finished and they painted the wall and my wheelchair went smoothly
through, better than the bumping of the corridors and fire doors main entrance,
much easier and went to shops out in the beautiful fresh air, it showered a
little and i loved it.
I have the dreaded court this week for the flood i had, still ongoing and still
no solicitor to help me, i have telephoned over two hundred solicitors to date.
Regarding me and everyone else not able to get taxis, i have given the story to
a newspaper, this journalist was at the meeting i arranged and could not get
there due to no taxi, so he knows all the situation of how difficult it is for
the likes of people like me and he is going to write about it all, will let you
know when i hear more.
I have read your wonderful emails, the stories and comical one liners, loved
your voice mails, about what your day was like, i love all of you, you are my
special brothers and sisters and i think the world of you.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123