[guide.chat] washing machines

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:41:30 +0100

Good morning phyllis
I have a phobia for washing machines
guess what i am using
its a spin dryer yes single round spin dryer its not a twin tub just spin dryer
on its own wow certainly gets all the water out of the clothes
then put them on my maiden which is a rack that opens up on floor from argos
Got my spin dryer 5 years ago wow brilliant cost me £65 then but its been
brilliant
I do my own washing in sink but carer takes bedding and bath towels and tea
towels
I can't live with out my spin dryer from curries
heard eventually they weill be doing away with them oh my god hope not being on
my own is just ideal
Take care