[guide.chat] want to tell you all about my musical Doggies

Good evening all
ah this is gorgeous you know
well my best friend Elaine ordered me beautiful porclaine steps 3 steps in
porclai
not sure i have spelt that right
oh its shiny too
right its musical steps
one doggie on top tail stuck up its stood sideways
middle step doggie sitting down and bottom step got little doggie standing up
resting it two front paws on bottom of steps
ah lovely all white doggies with black spots on
its got plant pot on bottom of step with coloured flowers in  and two
butterflies ah its lovely.
Got wined up key under neath plays puppy love music
ah so cute
you doggie lovers weill all enjoy it believe me its £18 from tv chaneel
or E-Bay not sure now
Its on my unit now

Elaine has had her foot operation now she should be out of the anathetic now
so she is coming home tomorrow
Her doggie ingrid is now at Guide dogs for couple of days
right going for my tea now
Love Carol x.x.x.x.