[guide.chat] to sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:01:09 +0100

Good evening sara
oh my god its all go

just finished my tea but spilt orange juice all over kitchen floor gets me so
damn mad
now made mess mopped it up now though
left glass on end of my bar
plaastic coloured glass thank goodness for that
dread to think if it was real glass.

silly cow i am hahahehehehehehehe
Oh sara your day sounded fantastic
playing the lamogogony flute oh duks quacking like  mad here hahahahahahaha oh
shut up ducks

couldn't spell maogoy oh my god keep trying try once more

lamoagaty hahahahahahaha them damn ducks getting on my nerves now

Oh your tea sounded delicious there
Sara lovely time you had at gym great
oh please do have a lovely time at mrs villa's house tomorrow ah bless her for
allowing you to stay great
nice change for you there
Hey sara tell us all about it won't you?
have a fantastic weekend
i am staying at julie's tomorrow horray
do every weekend
right emmerdale is on soon
speak to the others later on
Take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 09/09/2011 17:00
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi CArol.

Oh I'm glad you had a lovely time and those cards and other things you made
sound lovely. your lunch sounded yummy the sausage roles from Greg's especially
 I love their food. Oh that's a good idea paying a pound a week towards
Christmas dinner especially for people who can't afford to pay it all at once.
Well I don't blame you coming home and getting change I ofen do even if its in
to my nighty as I like to be comfortable while I'm watching the soaps. Well you
and Clare are both psychic twins again having the chippy food yummy wish I was
now but I've got some nice samon and having it with a lemon and dill sauce and
some pasta and i'll finish off some mushrooms that need using up as well.  Oh
that's very sad about Tracy from Corrie having panic attacks very scary. I'm
surprised she often has to much alcohol though if she has a child to support.
OH what a blessing it must be to have little ones.  Well after getting back
from gym and doing some emails I had a play with the melodica and a visit from
my friend Geoff and we had a quick cuppa. I still have to pack for tomorrow but
it will only take a few minutes as its just overnight stuff I'm taking.  I'll
pick up the all important medicine at the train station tomorrow hahaha. I
often do that just in case they don't have a trolley service on the train. Well
I hope you have a good evening with the soaps.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx