[guide.chat] Re: to david headsets

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:51:17 -0400

Carol,

   the wireless sets I use have and adapter that plugs into the headphone
jack of the audio device.  So if the device in the car has a headphone jack
it should work in theory,  I have not tried this, My daughter normally
monopolizes the audio in the car with Country not one of my favorites!

Thank You,
David L. Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx