[guide.chat] to Lynn,

Don't worry about chat, It will happen some day. Home comes first. We have had
about an inch or two of snow  but all gone now. We had a mini tornado in the
next street last week. It caused some damage to buildings and turned a car over
and some trees.

Casper is between seven and eight. Not sure because he was a rescued cat when
he was about  three. He's very loving, more like a dog. follows me every where.
talks all the time and sings when I play the mouth organ. Wouldn't swap him for
the world.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the email and sorry to take a while getting back.  I am a bit busy
at the moment and don't always have time to go online.  No, we haven't talked
yet but hopefully that situation will be rectified soon.

Well, we haven't had any snow down here in the sunny South-West although there
was news of icy patches on some roads but it was okay here.  I don't like snow
and ice as it prevents me from going out.

You ask about my dog and cats.  Javine will be seven next month but acts as
though she is about two, Tao, my Burmese/Berman is around fifteen and is
starting to act like it, getting a bit crotchety and Willow is around three but
she is very aloof and not at all friendly.  How old is Casper?

Bye for now,

Lynn

-----
No virus found in this message.