[guide.chat] to Lynn,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:55:27 -0000

Hi Lynn, Yep I'M a soap fan too. It will be good to put a voice to the name
when you get skype up and runnig. I don't think we have talked before have we.
We have had and still getting snow flurrys here. and a mini tornado last week
which I just missed by a couple of streets away. Caursed quite a bit  of damage
to cars, houses , trees uprooted and sheds and fences blown down.

How old are your cats and dog.

Going to make a nice cup of tea.Take care.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm,

Sorry you were bored last night and can understand how it must be for you.  If
I can get Skype working, I will contact you for a chat.

Thursday night is usually telly for me, corrie and Emmerdale, both of them good
at the moment.  After Corrie, I watched the second part of a drama which was
quite good and even better because it is audio described.

Hope you enjoyed your fish and chips.  I love them but enjoy them much more
from the Chippy!

We have heavy rain and sleet here at the moment and it will be awful if it
freezes overnight.  My friend Emma has just taken Javine for her free run which
she does for me once a week.

Hope Casper continues to be a good companion to you.  My cats Tao and Willow
don't go out much when its cold and I can't say I blame them.

Take care,

Lynn

-----