[guide.chat] to Jenny

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 18:58:47 +0100

Jenny, I have heard of people being brought yp by foster parents etc but I have
never heard one person ever talk about it. So to hear your story gives me a
better insight into that kind of life.  I thank you for that and it helllps me
to understand more about that kind of life and its problems.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Clare
I am pleased you have written how you felt when you first joined the chat
group,I must say I felt a little daunted myself but of course I had heard quite
a few people on the two town talker magazine so maybe it was not so bad for
me,of course my emails were set up for easy reply and every time I answered an
email it went to the personal address of the person who answered me of course
these emails did not go through the chat list and everyone was going mad as
they didn't know who Carol was talking to,then Alex came to the rescue and
helped me to sort things out and from then on I was able to join in the chat,it
is great to get to know everyone and have some fun also talk about things that
are more serious, I hope the group keeps going for many years and we can all
get to know each other even better,
lots of love
from
Jenny M