[guide.chat] to Dotty

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 15:19:44 +0100

Hello Dotty, I haven't forgot you. I will come and get you and take you to meet
my new friends. Don't tell your mummy in case she won't let you out. Hehehehe.

Have you still got your sports car.?

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1

you said.

Oy Casper what about me Dotty am I to take it that you have dumpt me! Dotty
your ex girl friend.