[guide.chat] Re: to Carol about the Jail sentence for Phyllis

  • From: "David L. Bailey" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:11:52 -0400

Hey Carol,

        You better be careful putting Cinderella in jail like that.  Since
you did, you will have to do all of her chores.  Bet you didn't see that
coming did you?   Hehehehe

David Bailey
baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 20/07/2011 22:36
Sent To: Guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Hi Vannessa

thank you for being my friend, not really sure why I was sent to jail, but
of course whatever Carole says goes, think we should all have this pancake
party, we could have it in jail, what a wonderful thought, we could through
pancakes at her through our prison bars,
my motley lot of animals will protect me, and all I have to do is mention
jasper to her and she will run a mile,
hugs,ha ha ha