[guide.chat] thought I'd introduce myself properly,

  • From: "neil bell" <neil.bell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 00:32:31 +0100

Hi to all of you,
Most of you are probably in bed by now, but as couldn't sleep I decided to
write a few lines and tell you about myself a little.
I won't give all the details all at once but just to say that I'm 56 years old,
totally blind and partially deaf hence the hearing aids, I live in a little
village called Bala in North Wales and we both live in a bungalow although this
is going to change very soon as both Janet that's the wife and I will shortly
be moving in to a special care units knot far from here.
I think that should bore you all a little, ha ha, enjoy the rest of the bank
holiday and have a good day all of you.
Love to you all,    Neil