[guide.chat] song for clare

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 04:55:48 +0100

Happy birthday clare, i have to send this today as painters here monday, there
is link on here for you that sings happy birthday to clare, yes has your name
in song, hope you like it, did you get my card as i made it and i put chocolate
cake, chocolate ice lolly, birthday cake, party dress etcetera, lots of feely
touchy things that are stuck on with double sided sticky things to make them
stand up more, have a very happy birthday, here is link and glad you like my
emails, have fun day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99KP78rgQRw

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.