[guide.chat] shopping

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:47:33 +0100

hello  all

its Stan  the funny  man I have phone  up the  sainsburys
number and they say you need to register I have dun that and now I have to
give them my  post  cord  and tell them  what I need and then  pay  with my
card  and that is  all you do
hope that everybody  is ok
mal con   as got  back in one  piece
after is holiday
I have been so busy  with things  that I have not been on the computer  much
but I still think of  all of you I need some one to cheer  me up I get lonely
on  my own  wish I had a girl  that could understand  how I  feill

Stan the funny  man  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx