[guide.chat] :{ sent by Sheila many moons ago.}: Fw: Neglig!!!ee

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:52:50 +0100

: Fw: Negligee

Subject: RE: Negligee

Sheer Nightgown

A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his
wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from £250 to £500 in price
-- the sheerer, the higher the price Naturally, he opts for the sheerest item,
pays the £500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go
upstairs, put it on, and model it for him...

Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy), 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that
it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked,
return it tomorrow, and keep the £500 refund for myself.'

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for £500, they'd at least iron it!'

He never heard the shot...

Funeral on Thursday at Noon. Closed coffin.
Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

--
Euphony: Listed 13th in the 2008 Sunday Times Buyout Track's 100 for Fastest
Growing Profits

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Web IM has arrived! Use Windows Live Messenger from your Hotmail inbox