[guide.chat] recipe query

  • From: "Kevin Burgin" <kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:31:50 +0100

Hi all

I wonder if you can help with something.

Some of you may remember Julie Vaughan who used too be a member of this forum
until she went over to Applemac.  She asked to keep in contact with me so she
could keep up-to-date with the recipes I put out each month.

She has recently asked me for Glutten-Free and milk free recipes as she has
been diagnosed as suffering from these conditions.

Does anyone out there have any glutten-free or milk free recipes to share with
her.

cheers

Kevin

kevin.burgin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx