[guide.chat] question for people born Blind

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:03:19 +0100

Good evening All.

question here been wanting to ask for a very long time

If your born totally blind from birth
well when some times your ask to imagine somthing
How on earth can you perform a picture in your mind.

I mean when had sight before going blind well even now its hard to get a
picture some times in my head
Especially if not seen latest fashion or gadgets
strange isn't it?
I can't imagine how difficult it must be for totally blind people who have
never seen anything at all from birth I think it must be terrible

Curious now here

take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.,