[guide.chat] problems

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:49:26 +0100

Hi all,

I used to feel really subconscious about eating out etc and nearly always had
easy things like scampi and chips. Anyway as I've got older, I don't bother
these days and if I feel like Spag bol, will have it though cut the spaghetti
up. I had a meal out a while ago with someone I've known for years and we had
spaghetti. He said the proper way to eat it was to wynd it round your fork,
Well he was jolly lucky not to get it wrapped round his neck, hahaha.
It's showery here but Ebony and I did our shopping early when it was dry and
shall now see who's playing tennis.
Bye for now,

Anne.