[guide.chat] peice from the Matilda magazine

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:04:00 +0100

Hi Alan wow that is very interesting there goodness  you weere getting me
jealous there hahahahaha
Oh wish I could do somthing like that Alan ah that is nice.
proud of you well done Alan

From: ALAN THORPE - Email Address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 21/06/2011 17:57
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Re: Peice from the Matilda magazine

hello
I started drawing with my embosser over 12 years back.

this is very much like drawing with a Perkins but with the embosser I am
able to take out the spacing between the cells.

then I have to think about my drawing as it is only on one line of my
Braille display .

the book is very good and have spoken to the nlb about compiling a book of
my drawings.

we were thinking of the funds raised from the book sale may go towards the
Braille classes held in Sheffield

my drawings are of ships, plane, stars, Christmas tree and angel , church,
castle, house as well as the print alphabet.
almost forgot a chess board and the ifeltower.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739
EMAIL  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx