[guide.chat] oops after miss potty brain's exercise class

  • From: "Dazzling Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 01:14:16 +0100

Hi Miss Potty Brain,

I really enjoyed tonight's class, despite being traumatised by seeing Malcolm
in his Lycra posing pouch.

Anyway after the paramedics sedated me I enjoyed the rest of the class.

It was only a couple of hours later when I got home and sat down in my
favourite armchair with my cup of tea and my box of Jaffa cakes that I realised
that I had left both my false legs in the changing room at class.

By the time I got back to the class everyone had gone and Carol had locked up
the building.

As I was planning to clip my toe-nails this weekend I wondered if you could let
me in to pick them up.

Apart from that Saturday night I usually go into town and get legless.

Please help me Miss Potty.

Bedazzled by Darren. xxx