[guide.chat]

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:35:52 -0000

Yes!
I have Julian Lloyd Webber playing the cello, and they are simply breathtaking!
Nearly as good as the amazing Jacqueline DuPree.
At the moment, though, I'm listening to "Lieutenant Keje" as I type this.
As for classic films...well, I agree, "The Queen" doesn't show Liz very well -
but I would say that, as a Republican, wouldn't I?
Though, as an aside, "The King's speech" will be a modern classic, and, as far
as I'm concerned, could stand muster with anything British film makers have
created in my lifetime.