[guide.chat]

:FWD: Retired drinkers......

Four old retired guys are walking down a street in London . They
turn a corner and see a sign that says, "Old Timers Bar - ALL drinks 10p."
They look at each other and then go in, thinking, this is too good to be  true.

The old bartender says in a voice that carries across the room, "Come
on in and let me pour one for you! What'll it be, gentlemen?" There's a  fully
stocked bar, so each of the men orders a martini. In no time the bartender
serves up four iced martinis-shaken, not stirred-and says,
"That'll be 10p each, please."
The four guys stare at the bartender for a moment, then at each
other. They can't believe their good luck. They pay the 40p, finish their
martinis, and order another round.

Again, four excellent martinis are
produced, with the bartender again saying, "That's 40p, please." They pay  the
40p, but their curiosity gets the better of them. They've each had two
martinis and haven't even spent a £1 yet.
Finally one of them says, "How can you afford to serve martinis
as good as these for a 10p a piece?"
"I'm a retired tailor," the bartender says, "and I always wanted
to own a bar. Last year I hit the Lottery Jackpot for £25 million and
decided to open this place. Every drink costs 10p. wine, liquor, beer-it's  all
the same."

"Wow! That's some story!" one of the men says.

As the four of them sip at their martinis, they can't help  noticing seven
other people at the end of the bar who don't have any drinks  in front of them
and haven't ordered anything the whole time they've been  there. Nodding at the
seven at the end of the bar, one of the men asks the  bartender, "What's with
them?"

The bartender says "They're from Yorkshire?.they are waiting for Happy Hour
when the drinks are half-price!

You will