[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam Camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:03:53 -0000

: FW: Fwd: FW: Larry Is In The Hospital

Larry Is In The Hospital . . . ....

Who in the hell is Larry?

Well Larry is the guy who gets home late one night and Linda, his wife, says
"Where the hell have you been?" Larry replies "I was out getting a tattoo!"

"A tattoo"? she frowned.  "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates" he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking"? she said, shaking her head in disgust.
"Why on earth would a Chartered Accountant get a hundred dollar bill
tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow.  Two, once in a while I like to
play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand.

And, lastly, instead  of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at
home and blow a hundred  bucks anytime you want."

                Larry is in the Hospital, Critical Care Unit,

You will