[guide.chat]

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam Camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:19:10 -0000

                                GRANDPARENTS' ANSWERING MACHINE

                                Good morning . . . At present we are not at
home but, please leave your message after you hear the beep. Beeeeeppp ...

                                If you are one of our children, dial 1 and then
select the option from 1 to 5 in order of "arrival" so we know who it is.

                                If you need us to stay with the children, press
2

                                 If you want to borrow the car, press 3

                                 If you want us to wash your clothes and
ironing, press 4

                                 If you want the grandchildren to sleep here
tonight, press 5

                                 If you want us to pick up the kids at school,
press 6

                                 If you want us to prepare a meal for Sunday or
to have it delivered to your home, press 7

                                 If you want to come to eat here, press 8

                                 If you need money, press 9

                                 If you are going to invite us to dinner, or,
taking us to the theater start talking we are listening ...

You will