[guide.chat]

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:45:42 +0100

Right, come on all you girls. time for your bo bedtime. Now lets get all those
sexy nighty's on and climb into your beds and go to sleep. Miss piggy that
means you too, put that cream cake away for tomrrow. Right girls, lights out.
That means you to Sarah, you can forget Jamie and the phone. get to sleep now.
Phylis, take that bloody snake out of your bed. God, you wemen are hard work.
Vanessa the goodle girl, get of that computer and go to sleep now. Vanessa 2
don't think I can't see you, come out of that fridge, what have I told you
about eating at night.Senn, I thought better of you. Stop that taping messages
and get your nighty on and go to sleep.  That's what I call a nice girl, Clare
is all tucked up in bed fast asleep like she should be. Clare, don't you peep
at me, now get to sleep now. Good night girls.

Love you all. xxxxxx.Malcolm. and Casper.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1