[guide.chat]

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:08:22 +0100

My Day. Sorry missed subject line.

Got up this morning like you do and did all the things that you do to get
yourself ready . Then I went down and did my breakfast, Bacon sand which with
tomatoes on it with plenty of salt and pepper. Yummy. Not forgetting the coffee.

Got picked up and taken to Manor Park in the Peak district.

We started off along a path into the park area. as we went along we came to a
big lake full of ducks, swans, and lots of birds singing. Then into a scented
garden for the blind which smelled lovely. after that we came across a bridge
going over a natural wide stream which was coming down from the hills. We went
over the bridge and round a corner and there was a very loud water fall. Nice
to listen too with the birds singing in the background. Then we crossed the
railway lines for a miniature steam train which carries adults and children
around the park.  Hope your all keeping up with us. By the way there is 21 of
us today on this walk. Now we come to the bowling green and then the cricket
field and then the cafe. Guess who was hiding under the table. You've guessed
it. Carol. Waiting for scraps. Carol.  Hehehehehehe.

Then we returned  the walk and then came home. Great walk even though  I was in
my wheel chair.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

No but squeeeeze you very tight and mean tight hahahahaha

From: M BOWKER - Email Address: bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/07/2011 16:53
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Here is a hug for you all

Hi Carol. If I give you a hug you won't eat me will you. Promise.
Hahahahahahehehehehahahahaha.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,