[guide.chat] my weekend

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:32:30 +0100

Hi all,
hope everyone is well and that you all had a nice weekend.
My weekend was a busy one.
On Friday all the furniture came.
Saturday the fitters came and put all the wardrobes, the desk and the unit
together.
Yesterday my sister and niece helped me put some things away and sort out
things to.
In the afternoon we had a barbecue and my older brother came to.
This morning till lunchtime, I have been sorting out more things and putting
them away.
Done enough for today and thought I would catch up on e mails, got really a lot
as from Saturday night I couldn't get on the internet.
Wow, been busy anyway.
Take care.
Senn.