[guide.chat] my weekend

hi all.
hope  you all had a great weekend.
my eldest sister took me on train to liverpool to see my neice julie ann and
her little 4 years old samuel.
rained all day though only to be expected.
we went in weather spoons pub for a drink  samuel played in the childrens play
area.
it was nice.
we had nice tea at julie's house.
we had keich and salad and chips yummy sausage rolls too and choclate gataure
enjoyed myself.
hope i am not boring you all to death hahahaha
i was quite angry yesterday monday because got letter from my kidney hospital
saying consultant can't see me now untill next march. my appointment was for
second week in october been waiting sinced last october wow long time isn't it?
showes now just how bad the hospital system is getting now.
 to be polite they couldn't give a damn about us any more.
 i believe its going to get worst now with this new government going to make a
lot of cutts backs oh dear.
 i think its a disgrace.
 thankfully my kidney is under controlle.
i have one kidney not funtioning properly but got medication to keep it
controlled.
 but if i get bad back pains i have to go to my gp instead now.
 its shame nowadays now how in hospitals shortage of nurses on the wards.
 they need to stop wasting too much money on building new sports centres and
spend it more on where it is needed hospitals
right take care
regards carol xxxx