[guide.chat] my mobility cane problems

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jordon" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:22:16 +0100

hello all.
hope your all well.
just thought i would tell you abut my mobility long cane training i had 18
months ago.
at that time  i was doing ok arund my area.
but then things have gone from bad to worst now.
the reason is for this now lost all my confidence.
why,is because there are more cars and vans verhcles on our pavements these day.

more weeley bins parked outside houses nowdays with this new government telling
us to have bins for this and for that ridiculous isn't it?

i was told by my family its an eye sore now.
every where you go now parked cars and parked heavy vans all along streets now.
years ago you never had all this did we?

i don't think totally blind people are safe any more now to walk the streets
i should imagine some of yu out there all have the same problems.
right take care
regards carol xxx