[guide.chat] my court

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:29:36 +0100

Spoke to our sister Dawn, proud of her doing emails and signature etcetera,
well done dawn, It was crazy scary rush rush day, carer came to clean, then
another came to take me to court, then disability bus came and off we go with
my big bag, full of court files as i am my own solicitor, only room in court
lift for my wheelchair,  we had to wait until two, each minute felt extremely
long, then we were called in, judge told carer not to talk, judge said we will
be on recorded, the baddy opposite  solicitor never goes, he is always on the
telephone on loud speaker and he lies, i always thought that when in court you
tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth and that the judge, solicitors,
police etcetera should set an example by telling the truth too, last time he
lied by saying i only sent him the reciepts of what i had to rebuy when i had
the flood of water the day before court, i have on my computer the emails with
the dates to prove he had the reciepts months before court, today he lied
again, he asked judge for more time as he said he was given only just given the
medical records and it was on c d and is waiting for the password to get into
the c d, i know he has the password as my doctor said and a long time ago one
solicitor i found to see if he would take my case on was given a copy of the
medical records off the baddy solicitor, my carer said this is called 'buying
time', i call it lies, i told the judge about the baddy offering one thousand
pounds, he laughed and said i would be getting a considerable amount of money
and i had to pay the court fees and i cannot have legal aid, anyways this
buying time what the baddy is doing at my expense is wrong, but not a thing i
can do about it, as the judge keeps saying to me, it is his court and what he
says goes, anyways left there and went to w h smiths and then sat in the
sunshine in the beer garden, with a nice drink and then came home, it was a
really nice sunny day.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123