[guide.chat] mrs villa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:45:40 +0100

Good morning Mrs villa
ah that is great you told us all abut yourself
Brilliant
So sorry si that yu lost your mum only 12 months ago ah that is awful your
still grieving
must be hard
When you said you would like to do somthing with your hands
why don't you ask around if they have pottery courses in yur area or some club
or coffee morning to go too.
One way of getting to mix with people.
Wow you got big family too bless you.
Don't forget we are all your brothers and sisters on here too
have a great day think possitive
take care

From: Si Watson - Email Address: mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 14/07/2011 00:40
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] mrs villa

hello all,
i've got 4 sister and 3 brothers. don't have any parents. my mum died last
year. i live by myself. i'd like to work but there's not any jobs for me to do.
not sure what job i'd be good at. i'd like to do something with my hands. i'm
not musical. i do love my music. i like all sorts of music. especially dutch
music. also love euro pop. don't like cliff much. his best song is the b side
of we don't talk anymore. as most of you know i'm an astonvilla supporter. i
also love books, swimming, walking, rude jokes. sorry can't do a voicemail.
thats because i don't think it would come out. i don't have a brilliant signal.
i only use a dongle. i live by myself. take care. can't think of anything else.
lastly i've not always been blind. i lost most of my sight when i was 12 and a
half. love mrs villa

-----