[guide.chat] miss potty here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 21:21:10 +0100

Hello clare
nice to have your comments on my classroom dancing you see I got private text
few weeks ago from pat and ray they told me how much you love dancing on
tuesdays and your missing it till september
so now you know

nice to have comments
loved watching you all dance
i was shocked because malcolm and darran were perfectly behaved I had to grasp
the door to hold me up hahahahahahahaha
even pretty dottie and casba sat like two sweet little pussies on window sill
never moved
Dottie kept washing her face all the time with her front paw oh she doesn't
half fancy herself hahahahahahaah kept looking at the mirror on wall Casba kept
yearning all the time hahahahahahaha

miss potty xxxx