[guide.chat] miss piggy

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:05:04 -0000

hahahahahahehehehehehehehe malcolm
your such a nutcase hahahahahahaha
feel sorry for you
ah poor you go and see a head doctor on Monday sweet heart   well actrually i
had 6 pigglets all at once by god the labour lasted 40 hours wow couple of days
i expect
while kermit was lying on the floor he collaps even the midwife did too

well they all pink and have green eyes like there daddy kermit

oh going back to children in need now its brilliant

one direction been on susan boyle gary barlow bruce forcyth
easternders even the muppet show wow fancy putting me and kermit on there too
hahahahahahaha
Going back to it now enjoying it all
Love Carol miss beautiful and stunning miss piggy x.x.x.x.

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/11/2011 13:26
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To daddy Kermit

Hello miss piggy,
I hope you have calmed down after last night.
Those piglets should be at home now, you really must have control over them.
What are they doing staying out till five in the morning? Oh I think you better
forget the rolling pin, you will be in big trouble!
Oh I knew the benefit lot would agree to give you more money, you have a
certain way with words. smiles.
I'm sorry miss piggy for leaving the piglets in your care, I'm sure you know my
feelings, this frog doesn't want to be tied down or anything like that.
And how can a pig love a frog?
or the other way round?
I have to go now, Senn is coming back, don't want to upset her.
Kermit.
-----