[guide.chat] margaret

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:08:23 +0100

Hi Margaret.
No probs with the rhyl spelling, you are correct in the way guide talks to us,
the funniest and hardest word i had to solve was in my online shopping list it
spoke = backapack, took me long time before i was told by my carer that it was
a pack of bacon, glad you liked the wheel chair tennis, carol wondered how they
did it in their wheel chairs, the wheel chairs are adapted, the wheels are
slanted instead of straight up so that they can swivel around fast, some chairs
have three or four wheels, i read many pages before finding the easiest to read
and copy and paste in the email, yes still having wiltshire farm meals, only
problem i never know what i am going to eat until i eat it, the worst is
thinking i am going to have a desert and it turns out to be soup as they are
both same size and shape packaging, small oval shape, so sometimes i have
dinner and soup instead of dinner and desert, i know the soups i have are
tomato and vegetable soups, as they have more taste than the vegetable soups.
vanessa.