[guide.chat] little baby grandson update 2

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 11:33:01 +0100

Little baby grandson's test is normal and is home but still doped up all
floppy, will be glad when he is back to normal.
While in hospital, he has had eight lots of antibiotics in a drip, been on the
I V machine twice, with the saline, what it does is it washes the antibiotics
down the bloodstream, the saline is like salt water.
He has caught a bug, diarhea and urinary tract, the purple rash is now pale
pink and barely visible, and has medicine to take in his baby milk.
Hard to write what they said if you don't understand fully.
Many thank yous for emails, the emails are going to be put on a memory stick
along with the photos they took of him in hospital and home, they will be kept
in his memory box where my daughter keeps first booties, hand painted hands and
feet prints, cards etcetera.
All your care and love helped him tremendously, thank you xxxx

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123