[guide.chat] knickers

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:05:44 +0100

Thank you Carol, that's very kind of you to raise money for taxi. Will the
knickers fit in my pocket or will I need a spare trunk.
haheehaaheeehaaaheeeehaaaa.

love Malcolm. xxx

hi all
selling my extra extra extra large knickers for sale
to raise money for our malcolm to go and visit vanessa to see her new french
doors

all the money raised goes in the pot on table on here to send malcolm off

the very and i mean very brand new large red white and blue union jack knickers
are
£75
wow bargain their
can hang them up on your windows vanessa for new curtains
make nice trend

so come on lets raise money for malcom
to pay for taxi
Love crazy carol getting more simple by the minute xxxx

-----