[guide.chat] jokes

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:15:14 -0000

jokes

a woman    goes   to her docter   can you help
  she says  my husband  300 per sent impotent   I'm  sorry  says the doctor
but I an not sure  I understand  what you mean
 the woman  replied  well  he can't get a erection  last week  he  burned   his
tongue  and now he as gone and broke  is fingers

harry and Jane are trying for a baby but harry as no lead  in is pencil  he
goes to the doctor   who  gives him a  course  of monkey gland injections
they  do the trick  and with in a month   Jane is pregnant   nine months  later

harry  rings the doctor  to tell  him the good news  my wife had a baby  last
night  doctor  it was seven  pounds   eight ounces
congratulations  says the doter  is it a boy ore a girl  were not sure  replied
 harry  once  we get the ladder we,ll be able to pry it off the ceiling   fan
and  fine out