[guide.chat] joke

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:17:20 -0000

jokes
sex  problems

a man  goes  to the  docters
and says i have got this   sex  problem  it all starts  in the middle of the
night  a my wife always wakes me up  at about three in the morning  for nookin
and again about five  so we can make love before i go to work   i see  says
the docter  there more  says the man when i get on the train to work i meat
this  girl  every  day we  get a  compartment  to ourselves   and have sex  all
the way in to town
i then i get to  the offic  when i have   to  give my secretary  one in the
storeroom   issee sayes  the docter  no there's more  says the man
when i go to lunch  i meet this lady in the cafeteria  and we nip out in the
back  for a quickie   now i understand says the docter  ther's  more  says the
man  when i get back to the office in the afternoon my femail  boss as to have
me or she says she'll give me the sack
ahh says the docter  now i see no   there's  more says the man
when i get home  my wife is so  please to see me she's give me  a blow  job
before  dinner and then we have sex till its time to go to bed
okay says the docter  have you finished  now  yes says the man  so what is the
problem?
asks the docter  well y,see doc says the man it hurts  when i master turbate