[guide.chat] joke?

  • From: "Ela" <elagreen2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Matthew Compton" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Trevor Groves" <trevorgroves123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Karen Nicholas" <home-starthighpeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 10:24:53 +0100

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident on a snowy, cold Monday
morning; it's a bad one. Both of their cars are totally demolished, but
amazingly neither of them is hurt. God works in mysterious ways.
After they crawl out of their cars, the man is yelling about women
drivers.
The woman says, 'So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow,
just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we're unhurt. This must
be a sign from God that we should be friends and live in peace for the
rest of our days.'
Flattered, the man replies, 'Oh yes, I agree completely, this must be a
sign from God! But you're still at fault...women shouldn't be allowed to
drive.'
The woman continues, 'And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is
completely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God
wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.  She hands the

bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle
and then hands it back to the woman.
The woman takes the bottle, puts the cap back on and hands it back to the
man.
The man asks, 'Aren't you having any?'
The woman replies, 'No. I think I'll just wait for the police...'

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Women are clever, evil bitches.
Don't mess with them.