[guide.chat] jim

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 08:08:52 +0100

Hi jim.
Do you not think we should celebrate christmas earlier this year, as planet x,
nibiru is supposed to be here next to earth on the twenty one december, i have
saved a lot of pineapples, if it do not happen i shall be having pineapple
parties over christmas and new year and every day onwards, pineapple fritters,
pineapples on sticks, pineapple juice, pineapple surprise, christmas is not
christmas, the shepherds brought a baby lamb to baby jesus, the lambing season
is in the spring, jesus is an aries sign, an aries sign is the ram which they
gave as sacrifice in years gone by, it is also the sign for leaders, hitler was
aries, i do not know if they like pineapples,  but they may like art and craft,
they may like my three d christmas tree punch, it is pretty jim, i can feel the
little tree's details, hey jim, the shops have started filling their shelves
with christmas items, really really true.
vanessa.

From: vanessa - Email Address: qwerty1234ä¨567a@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/08/2012 21:17
Sent To: GUIDE CHAT - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] art and craft new three d gadgets for ten pound

I went to town and bought a three d punch, it is like a hole punch, but instead
of punching holes, they punch out shapes and are ten pounds each, you put the
piece of paper or card in the punch and it punched out a little christmas tree
with a little plant pot underneath and a little star above, when you take out
the paper or card you gently pull forward the left and right side of the
christmas tree so that it is now a three d christmas tree, you can punch theses
on the corners of your christmas cards or all the way around or just a line of
them in a row at the bottom of your christmas cards or even on your decorations
etcetera.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123