[guide.chat] jan

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:32:22 +0100

Hi Jan.
Welcome home jan, i heard your voice mail, wow sounds like you had fun in the
sun, naked feet in the sand is unbelievably the best therapy and the sound of
the sea is magic, you must have had a super time, lots of emails you had, i am
always the last one replying, can never catch up, sometimes i start at the top,
sometimes at the bottom of my emails, i have hundreds, some are whiz kids and
fly through them, internet i'm fast, but emails slower than a snail, everyone
knows me now, i only catch up when it is slow on here, anyways jan, you have a
very nice voice, look forward to hearing more.
vanessa.