[guide.chat] hot bath

  • From: "Si Watson" <mrsvilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 16:11:52 +0100

Feeling edgy, a man decided to take a hot bath.  Just as he became
comfortable, the doorbell rang.

The man got out of the tub, put on his slippers and robe and went
to the door.

A salesman at the door wanted to know if he needed any brushes.
Slamming the door, the man returned to the bath.

The doorbell rang again.

On went the slippers and robe, and the man started for the door
again. He took one step, slipped on a wet spot, fell backward,
and hit his back against the hard porcelain bathtub.

Cursing under his breath, the man struggled into his street
clothes and with every move a stab of pain, drove to the doctor.

After examining him, the doctor said, "You know, you've been lucky.
Nothing is broken. But you need to relax...Why don't you go home
and take a long hot bath?"

Take Care
BILL K.

-----