[guide.chat] hi all,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 09:27:04 +0100

just have a cuppa and catching  up on emails, has been a busy couple of days,
Christopher moved back home on Thursday, seems to be going alright, Friday had
the day with my designer and we chatted about the orders etc, yesterday went to
see mum in her home and then into town for shopping, the first game of the
footy season yesterday we managed a draw, today home and tidying up the place
as Victoria and her friend had a drinking session on Friday night so a few
crumbs etc to hoover up,
all have a good day,