[guide.chat] hello Jasper

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 20:47:19 +0100

hello to you , my name is Scott and live with my mum, Vanessa, and dad Steve, I
work for him as he is almost blind and has some mobility problems, i am a dog
for the disabled but also try to be a guide dog as well as fetching and helping
him find things, there are a lot of animals in your house , or is it a zoo as
your mum has sent octopus hugs to Malcolm,my mum has a furry wormy thing that
sends kisses to him, do you think that we should ask the nice computer people
for our own animal chat line to get away from these human things, got to go for
walkies now, chat soon, woof woof Scott