[guide.chat] having a laugh week

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:26:09 +0100

Hello Malcolm, At the moment I can only think about one time, and I found it
very embarrassing, but am sure that I will think of some more.  Anyway seven
years ago when we moved from Heathrow to Dorset, we needed a new built in oven
for the kitchen, at the time, I used a very strong magnifier to see to put my
oven on the correct temperature, well we went to Comet and Currys but all their
built in ovens were up high, and ofcourse I could not possibly have known if I
could use them, so in each shop I had to ask for a step ladder, to enable me to
climb ip to find the oven I could use. I am sure everyone was thinking what is
that stupid woman doing., so I rushed as I felt a complete idiot, that oven has
been a problem since buying it. The element went last Wednesday, forthe third
time, and they are not repairing it until tomorrow, so have not had a decent
meal all over Easter.

Best Wishes Elaine