[guide.chat] have i got it right here

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jordon" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:36:27 +0100

hello all.
carol here again what am i like hahahaha
i like to get things right  they call me the simple one at home hahahaha

hope i am on the right group now chat one i hope
lynn sorry i put the wrong email on wrong place silly me.
hope your all well
been swimming today with my carer julia  oh its great swimming but use arm
bands as i am a coward i am afraid.
not worried as long as i am safe do not want to drown yet hahahaha got life in
me yet.
i make my own cards now have a sizzex machine it cuts shapes out i just
absolutely love it.
my good friend christine weetman got me hooked on making cards not brilliant
but certainly do my best.
i am totally blind deaf in my right ear wear digital hearing aid had cochlear
implant in my left ear in 2007 same year as my beautiful mum died of stomach
cancer.
that was a terrible year for me nothing went right that year

i have three brothers vincent john who works for students flats as an
electrican david is my next eldest  brother who fills up drinks machines in
hospitals schools and factories
tommy just retired last year from driving the trains
he droves the trains for over twenty years from manchester to blackpool north
tommy lives in blackpool
then my eldest sister stella works at royal mail in mornings in canteen making
all postmans breakfast then julie my youngest sister who has two boys mathew
now 12 years old and jamie now 17.
then me of course.
i go swimming on monday morrisons for cooked breakfast  then shopping in
afternoon.
tomorrow tuesday going to town with carer then have lunch then wednsday do all
my washing and house work thursday not sure yet
 friday henshaws they have art classes from 1pm to 3pm
 weekend i stay at my sisters and come home on sundays
so busy little bee
i am 4 foot and 9 inches tall yes only small oh dear
could do with skilts hahahaha
my nephews call me dwarf buggers they are but i love them to bits
right going for mug of cappuccino now good night
regards carol xxx
.